Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9 - Yep... I'm tired

Today has been a long day. Left home at 5:40 and returned this evening at 8:45. Everyonce in a while I have  those days. Got home and played with the kids for a bit and then settled in. Lyndi is in Martin to begin her Student Teaching seminar so I should get a good nights sleep. She will not be here to interrupt my snoring. LOL I have taken the day off to play with the kids. That will be awesome!!!!!!!

I spent some time reading in the wonderful word this morning. I love waking up and talking with Him. Helps me have a better day. Leviticus is a tough book. It has a lot of information that I have had to chew on to make sense. I have written down some questions that I am going to get the answer to and will post later in the week.

We had our first practice of the LMS baseball team today. It was fun. I haven't coached in 4 years but am looking forward to it. Good group of kids and they seem to have a descent foundation. I look forward to working with them and the other coaches.

I am looking forward to youth group tomorrow night. We are going to look at how God wants us to check our attitudes. SHould be interesting!!!

Well, I know it is past my bedtime. I pray you have a wonderful Wednesday and if you want to check out a youth group that sticks to the Word of God and has fun... come visit Fusion at Mary's Chapel. Starts at 6:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment