Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 12 &13 - Missed writing

Hola!!!

I hope all of you are well and stayed on the ground in this wonderful wind we have had today.

My reading yesterday and today consisted of Numbers 21-Deuteronomy 7. It was some great reading. I am enjoying reading this wonderful book. I actually am amazed at how specific everything is. The procedures are specific and people did as they were commanded/ Instructed. I pray that I can reach that level to be obedient to God's call in my life. I sometimes like to be in control... well all the time... and this is hard. MY prayer is I will be broken each day to trust in Him!!!

For the first time in our lives... Lyndi and I will be on the same schedule. I look forward to having family dinners and being able to spend time together. I do believe it will be a blessing for us.

I pray you have a wonderful Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment